Indice del forum

AREA DEMOCRATICA

BLOG: http://www.areademocratica.blogspot.com/

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike flyknit
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
DuncanSusan

usa
MessaggioInviato: Mer Ott 24, 2018 10:59 am    Oggetto:  nike flyknit
Descrizione:

’žThe only
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
pops of color are seen on the Swoosh logos and the Nike branding that appear on the tongue and heel, which have been colored in a bright volt. A white midsole and grey rubber outsole complete the look on this Air Max 1 that will be making its way to select Nike retailers in the near future.The Nike WMNS Air Max Plus Lux gets an exclusive and premium Dusty Peach makeover to get ready for the spring season. The runner features a suede upper with the signature synthetic wavy overlay all dipped in the light orangey hue.

For 2018, the silhouette is back again and now available in an official colorway of Dark Grey/Light Silver/University Gold-Dark Army. The sneaker is also detailed with camouflage detailing, a fence pattern and a mixed material upper. A light
blue midsole and black rugged trail-like rubber outsole complete the design altogether.Retailing for $170, look for this colorway of the Nike Air Humara 17 Premium Camo at select Nike stores and online today.

Always keep it locked to KicksOnFire for the latest in sneaker news, release dates
and where to purchase your favorite kicks. The classic Neon colorway which takes inspiration from the Air Max 97 Japan OG, is now seen on the hybrid Nike Air VaporMax 97. The brand new style basically mixes the Air Max 97 silhouette and Air VaporMax into one, as the sneaker is covered in a mixture of black, metallic silver and white across its nubuck/leather, and mesh upper. 3M reflective trimming throughout and a neon colored full-length VaporMax sole with black accents on the outsole finally complete the design altogether.

Those very
same patterns are also noted on the side paneling of the medial side of the shoe. Tonal laces, outsoles and lining along with a White midsole and round out the look of the shoe. No release date yet, but expect them to drop sometime next month.One of Nike s big releases for Air Max Day/Month in 2018 will be the Nike Air VaporMax 2.0. After debuting the original VaporMax back in 2017 and becoming an instant hit, Nike hopes that the 2.0 will have similar success.

Which colorway are you looking forward to the most? The Nike Air VaporMax 2.0 makes its debut this weekend, March 9th in the Black/Hot Punch colorway.Turns out that the Nike Kyrie Core (new budget friendly Kyrie model) is actually named the Nike Kyrie Flytrap. Not only do we have the actual name of the shoe for you, we re also here to let you know that the the Nike Kyrie Flytrap is now up for grabs.Above you will find the Nike Kyrie Flytrap in a clean Black, White and Volt
color scheme.

Additional Black hits can be found on both the laces and sole unit. If you d like to get your hands on a pair, you can now do so at select international retailers such as SneakAvenue. Is this a cop or a pass?Made exclusively for the ladies, let s get a good look at the upcoming Nike Air Max Plus Lux Dusty Peach. This lux iteration of the model comes dressed in a Dusty Peach, Bio Beige and Summit White color scheme that s constructed out of suede on the heel, toe and
mudguard to help give it that luxe look and feel.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Ott 24, 2018 10:59 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: