Indice del forum

AREA DEMOCRATICA

BLOG: http://www.areademocratica.blogspot.com/

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

adidas samba
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> AGRICOLTURA, AMBIENTE, TUTELA DEL TERRITORIO, ECOLOGIA
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
MyronLizzie

usa
MessaggioInviato: Gio Apr 26, 2018 4:25 am    Oggetto:  adidas samba
Descrizione:

The adidas Deerupt is the newest silhouette from
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
the Three Stripes to welcome spring and one of its first colorways is in this timeless black/white edition. The model basically resembles the adidas Tennis Hu and the popular adidas NMD into one, and features a netted mesh upper that rests atop a netting-like design on the midsoles. Clean and simple, branded suede heel tabs and a black outsole completes the design altogether.Retailing for $120, look for this colorway of the adidas Deerupt at adidas stores and online on March 22nd.

A closer look, however, reveals that the Primeknit has been constructed using Parley Ocean
Plastic yarn, up-cycled plastic waste that is intercepted from beaches and coastal communities-before it reaches the ocean.In keeping with the colors of the Oceans, the Parley x NMD CS1 is rendered in a clean
Blue colorway with contrast black striping details, finished with a branded woven heel pull. This is then placed atop a classic white NMD Boost tooling, complete with tonal white EVA insert plugs and a recycled rubber outsole.

For its inaugural exhibition, adidas Skateboarding and BTS celebrate Los Angeles  a major global epicenter of skateboarding, art and culture, both past and present. Working closely alongside Gastman, adidas Skateboarding collaborated with BTS on the historical re-creation of Venice Beach
 s legendary graffiti and skate destination  The Venice Pavilion. A site of deep cultural significance for the brand and city, the fully skateable installation will feature graffiti by iconic writers from the Venice Beach community.

adidas Skateboarding and BTS will deliver an exciting program of activities comprised of events, workshops, and more throughout its two month-long residency. Guests can also expect to be first-in-line to witness the reveal of a limited-edition footwear collaboration with the world renowned street artist Shepard Fairey, as well as an official adidas Skateboarding x BTS capsule collection  Mark Maker / Rule Breaker  featuring custom designs by some of the scenes most acclaimed artists.

This pair has been
done in all-black with subtle hits of Solar Pink on the inside of the ankle collar. Black EVA inserts on the blacked out Boost midsole and a black rubber outsole complete the look.Look for the adidas NMD R1 Primeknit STLT Triple Black to make its way to retailers on March 31st for $170. Pharrell and adidas released their latest collaboration last week which included three colorways of the Pharrell x adidas NMD Hu. Today we bring you a look at yet another new colorway that unfortunately is not expected to release to
the public as it is considered to be a sample.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Apr 26, 2018 4:25 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> AGRICOLTURA, AMBIENTE, TUTELA DEL TERRITORIO, ECOLOGIA Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: