Indice del forum

AREA DEMOCRATICA

BLOG: http://www.areademocratica.blogspot.com/

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

topretroshop.com
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
PhyKCheng

MessaggioInviato: Ven Set 08, 2017 11:30 am    Oggetto:  topretroshop.com
Descrizione:

Last week a
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
rumor surfaced which said that the black friends family colorway of the KAWS x Air Jordan 4 was expected to release in 2018. Today KAWS added some traction to those rumors as he posted the picture above on his Instagram which shows his grey Air Jordan 4 that released earlier this year alongside what is believed to be the black pair that may be releasing next year.

We ve seen a variety of Air Jordan 1 Mids this Spring/Summer with the most notable being the return of the New Love colorway.Next up we take a look at this clean pair which has been engulfed in white leather all throughout the upper. The pristine upper is then hit with bright hits of Metallic Silver on the Swoosh branding, ankle, and the Wings logo. White
is then seen on the tongue, laces, midsole, and outsole to complete the Summer-inspired look.

Just like the classic AJ 1, this version is different with the traditional leather upper replaced with Flyknit. Featured in the popular Banned or Bred theme, leather accents are seen
on the Nike Air branding on the tongue, Wings logo and Swooshes on its sides. Other details include size and production information in gold with a matching 1985 graphic that pays tribute to when the sneaker originally released.

Previewed earlier this month, we now bring you a much better look at the upcoming Air Jordan 5 GS Deadly Pink.Designed with the ladies in mind, this Air Jordan 5 features a Black nubuck upper with additional hits of black on the ribbed textured tongue, mesh side panels, laces, inner liner, eyelets, and the Jumpman logos on the tongue and heel. Additional details include a white midsole, Deadly Pink on the inner tongue and the shark teeth on the midsole, and an icy blue translucent outsole.

When it comes to the Air Jordan 6 Gatorade, there s a lot of questions that have yet to be answered. So far we ve seen two different iterations of the model. The first version came with a Green nubuck upper, while the second pair came with a Carmine-like color scheme/color blocking. Today we take a better look at the latter. Could this version be the one releasing to the public?The Air Jordan 6 Gatorade is inspired by Michael Jordan s classic  Be Like Mike Gatorade commercial (check it out above). Paying homage to Gatorade s classic colors, this Air Jordan 6 you see above will also come dressed in similar fashion. The Air Jordan 6 Gatorade will come with a White leather upper contrasted by the Orange underlays, Black tongue and the Green lining and Jumpman branding.

The brand new Air Jordan 11 Midnight Navy is one of the highlighted drops for Jordan Brand s holiday 2017 collection. The classic basketball sneaker simply features a white mesh upper with leather accents on the heel, while the midnight navy hue is applied for the signature patent leather mudguard and inner lining. Hits of university blue are also seen on the Jumpman logo on the heel and completing the look is a white midsole and icy translucent outsole.Look for this new colorway of the Air Jordan 11 at select Jordan Brand stores and online on November 24 for a retail price tag of $220.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Set 08, 2017 11:30 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: