LIGHT CORNER - the occasions like traditional parties Mims - Ven Ago 02, 2019 8:43 am Oggetto: the occasions like traditional parties
What is Designated Zone?
A designated zone is a warehouse
, zone or area inside the UAE where the Excise tax will not be applicable. It is also known as an excise warehouse.
The designated zones are special zones for VAT purposes, which are generally considered outside of the UAE in terms of VAT. While VAT applies throughout the UAE, in the designated zones VAT generally does not apply.
He said any supply of goods within the notified designated zone or from one notified designated zone to another notified designated zone - subject to necessary controls and procedures being followed and conditions of providing financial guarantee, etc., if required being met - shall not be subject to VAT.
Below is the list of the designed zones:
1. Abu Dhabi: Free Trade Zone of Khalifa Port; Abu Dhabi Airport Free Zone; and Khalifa Industrial Zone
2. Dubai: Jebel Ali Free Zone (North-South); Dubai Cars and Automotive Zone (Ducamz); Dubai Textile City; Free Zone Area in Al Quoz; Free Zone Area in Al Qusais; Dubai Aviation City; and Dubai Airport Free Zone
3. Sharjah: Hamriyah Free Zone; Sharjah Airport International Free Zone
4. Ajman: Ajman Free Zone
5. Umm Al Quwain: Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone in Ahmed Bin Rashid Port; Umm Al Quwain Free Trade Zone on Sheikh Monhammed Bin Zayed Road
6. Ras Al Khaimah: RAK Free Trade Zone; RAK Maritime City Free Zone; RAK Airport Free Zone
7. Fujairah: Fujairah Free Zone; Fujairah Oil Industry Zone (FOIZ)
Here's a rundown of what you need to know about VAT
1. If and only if- Businesses are not allowed to charge VAT unless they are registered with the Federal Tax Authority and have a tax registration number (TRN)
2. Full details-Details of VAT should be displayed on the tax invoice issued to customers, which should include the total amount and tax being charged, plus the TRN
3. Loose change-In cases exact change cannot be given, rounding off can be applied
4. Enjoy for a little more-Leisure and entertainment services - including theme parks, cinema tickets, concerts and restaurants - are subject to VAT
5. Save on Salik by-Buying cards online - it won't cost you anything extra. Salik cards are subject to VAT when bought in stores
6. Health benefits-Consultancy and medicines are zero-rated for preventive- and treatment-related services
7. Learn it-VAT will directly hit universities, unless it is 50% funded by a government grant. The only exception is the rent in student accommodation
8. Jewellers-VAT is implemented on investment gold, silver and platinum jewellery with 99% purity. For consumers, the tax is applicable on the entire piece rather than on making charges. However, some companies are happy to absorb the VAT cost, mostly on diamonds
9. Your call-There are no extra charges on recharge cards. For data packages, any plan taken in 2017 and spilling over into 2018 will be subject to VAT
When are businesses required to file VAT return?
Taxable businesses must file VAT returns with FTA on a regular basis and usually within 28 days of the end of the 鈥榯ax period鈥?as defined for each type of business. A 鈥榯ax period鈥?is a specific period of time for which the payable tax shall be calculated and paid. The standard tax period is:
鈥?quarterly for businesses with an annual turnover below AED150 million
鈥?Monthly for businesses with an annual turnover of AED150 million or more.
The FTA may, at its choice, assign a different tax period for certain type of businesses.
Failure to file a tax return
Failure to file a tax return within the specified timeframe will make the violator liable for fines as per the provisions of Cabinet Resolution No. 40 of 2017 on Administrative Penalties for Violations of Tax Laws in the UAE.
Total Views: 83Word Count: 594See All articles From Author
Cotton sarees are famed for printed and silk sarees with traditional patterns, different motifs, beautiful borders, and varieties in different colors.
Soft and light cotton printed sarees:
Cotton is the fabric which serves us best and versatile around the natural fiber that absorbs body perspiration quickly.
Pure handloom cotton sarees of Gadwal, Uppada, Mangalgiri, Venkatagiri, Kota, Guicha, Narayanpet, Rasipuram Chanderi, Assam, Bengal are known for traditional weaving patterns, motifs and beautiful colors.
These cotton sarees have innovative experiments in trending design, patterns, colors, motifs with traditional styles and designs. Cotton sarees are available in Bargu, Batik, Dabu, block printing and other traditional print methods with extraordinary results in a wide range of colors.
Cotton printed sarees have simple zari or printed border which is enhances the beauty of these sarees. And also embroidery designs are designed for stylish onlooking. Combination of zari border with elegant pallu is the attractive feature of these saree.
These printed saree also available with resham border with printed checks and floral prints. Floral prints have mango bootis, small flowers, and excellent printing on the pallu. Block printed cotton sarees are designed by embroidery and mirror work on the borders and printed pallu.
These sarees are sensational with light coloures block prints and dark background with resham or naksi borders. Latest abstract cotton printed sari is having gold floral patterns and hand embroidery stitches is spectacular.
These sarees can be wear for corporate women, college teachers, professors in the occasions like traditional parties, marriages, functions, cultural programs and special occasions.
The enchanting range of cotton silk sarees
Cotton silk saree generally has a higher proportion for cotton saree, cotton silk is not as lustrous and smooth as sico sarees which has a higher proportion of silk compared to .