Indice del forum

AREA DEMOCRATICA

BLOG: http://www.areademocratica.blogspot.com/

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike air max 90
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
RobetBlan

italy
MessaggioInviato: Gio Dic 21, 2017 2:41 am    Oggetto:  nike air max 90
Descrizione:

By now, all of you 
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
sneakerheads should know that the Nike KD VI will indeed be revisiting the popular Aunt Pearl theme. Having shared quite a few looks at this upcoming release, even more images of the floral-led drop have surfaced. Flush with vibrant hits of pink and blue flowing throughout its low top silhouette, these kicks serve as a special tribute to KD s late Aunt who battled with Breast Cancer. Continue reading after the jump to check out the new gallery of images and be sure to drop us a line in the comments section below.

Yesterday we did a feature on the Nike LeBron 11  Laser Customs by Absolelute for Soley Ghost. Here we have another Nike LeBron 11 Custom by Justwin Customs called the Nike LeBron 11  Miami Nights Flashback . For this custom, the Nike LeBron 11  Miami Nights was used as a base. The concept behind the design and graphics
throughout the shoe was inspired by the original Nike LeBron 8 V2 Miami Nights. If you re interested in a pair of customs from Justwin Customs, hit him up on justwincustoms23 on eBay. Don t forget to let us know what you think of the latest Nike LeBron 11 customs after the pictures below.

For
January, fans of the Nike SB Stefan Janoski will have a barrage of new releases to look forward to. With eight new colorways on tap to drop, the folks over at Nike SB are ready to takeover the first quarter of the new year. For all of you sneakerheads looking to add some new Janoski heat to your amassing collections, you can head over to MIA Skateshops two locations and online store right now to pick up any of the new colorwyas available. Continue reading after the jump to check out some detailed looks at these new release and be sure to let us know which pair you
are most looking forward to purchasing.

LeBron James and the Miami Heat have had a tough go over their last 48hrs in the Big Apple. Much like after the loss to the Knicks, King James broke out yet another exclusive pair of kicks after playing in last nights nickname game in Brooklyn. This time around, James broke out a new colorway of the Nike LeBron III. Equipped with a black and white build, these joints also feature hits of glow in the dark treatment about the laces and soles. Could we be looking a previews of possible retros in the future? Check out a look at Bron and his kicks after the jump and be sure to drop us a line in the comments section below.

Arguably one of the best Nike Air Zoom Flight The Glove to make landfall in recent times, this signature Gary Payton model takes on a green abyss colorway reminiscent of Andre Agassi s historic Nike Air Tech Challenge IV (4). Followed up by a graphic zipper shroud with complimentary hints of bright magenta and turf orange, it s safe to say: these kicks are perfect! Priced at $140, grab your pair now before they re gone! And believe us, these will sell out.

After coming off a loss to the New York Knicks last night, LeBron James took
to his instagram to share a look at an exclusive 1-of-1 pair of Leopard/Zebra Nike LeBron II s. From the pics all of you sneakerheads will see that the shoe is equipped with a ferocious pairing of leopard and zebra print about the upper. While this isn t the first time James seemingly went back in time to break out a model from an earlier part of his signature line. Continue reading after the jump to check out a full shot of Bron and his kicks and be sure to
drop us a line in the comments section below.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Gio Dic 21, 2017 2:41 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: