Indice del forum

AREA DEMOCRATICA

BLOG: http://www.areademocratica.blogspot.com/

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

new balance trainers
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
DeliaToby

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Ago 18, 2018 5:42 am    Oggetto:  new balance trainers
Descrizione:

According to an 
article in the Minneapolis Star Tribune, more than one-third of U.S. workers say they played hooky from work over the past 12 months. Were you one of them?One HR executive with an S P 500 company that I spoke with said, "The gains in productivity of the past few years have been on the backs of our employees who are maxed out. As for myself, during the week I go to work and come home. If I'm lucky I have time to eat dinner, work out, shower and go to bed. I don't know where we're going to get the next round of productivity."Need further proof? According to syndicated columnist and best-selling business author, Chuck Martin, less than 15 percent of more than 2,000 senior executives and managers thought that their lives were in balance.

When asked why, many pointed to technology which has made it easier to stay connected to work.To make matters worse, in a recent study by Randstad USA,
38% of employed U.S. adults indicated that they do not usually take lunch, 33% work overtime without additional compensation, and 31% say they work on Sundays.What does all of this mean to you? In effect, you are now on call 24/7 including weekends, holidays, and vacations.If moving abroad to work in Britain, France or Germany
is not an option for you, then read on for some tips on how to stop this work-life balance madness.1. Establish and communicate boundaries for where, when and how you will work. Put it in writing, share it with your boss and staff, and more importantly, adhere to it.

One friend carries a device for drowning out sound. She turns it on and selects anything from ocean sounds to raindrops...--Try a portable vaporizer. Clears sinuses and puts moisture back into the face.-- Bring saline solution nasal spray for the airlines. Also, a small atomizer of water (some kinds are mixed with aloe). Body tissues become very dehydrated on flights.--Drink more
water than you ever thought possible.-- Always ask for a room away from the elevator and the ice machine-- Unless you have great stamina, avoid red eye flights. Much better to come in rested to do work than stumble your way through a meeting.-- Find luggage that works for you. Weight, size, length of shoulder strap. --Lighten the load: if an extended trip, ship home materials or clothes you won't need.

Bring a pre-addressed packing slip. Concierge can help. Whenever possible, check your baggage. Carry only with you the necessities for work and personal hygiene and health. Wear clothes that could suit for your meeting should luggage not make it. There's far too much carry-on these days. MENTAL -- staying connected with your psyche.-- Self-talk is powerful when traveling. Why become angry and upset at weather delays (over which no one can do anything)? Mechanical problems are a fact of life. If at all possible, never book yourself on the last flight to your destination. Always have a later flight. And if you can't make it, consider that you have been given a gift of time. -- Use time in flight to getThe golf professionals do have something that they agree on.

Discover® More Clear Card: This card offers 0% Intro APR for purchases and Balance Transfers for 12 months and 5% cash back bonus on purchases in popular
categories that change four times a year like home, apparel and more. Provides up to 1% cash back bonus on all other purchases automatically and unlimited cash rewards that never expire. Provides $0 fraud liability guarantee and easiest online account management options. There is no annual fee and the card members can DOUBLE their cash back bonus (turn $20 into $40) when they redeem for gift cards or certificates from 70 brand name partners.BoatU.S.™ Platinum Plus® Visa® Card: This card offers 0% Intro Annual Percentage Rate (APR)on balance transfers and
cash advance checks for the first 12 billing cycles.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Ago 18, 2018 5:42 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: