Indice del forum

AREA DEMOCRATICA

BLOG: http://www.areademocratica.blogspot.com/

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

new balance trainers
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
PaulinRar

italy
MessaggioInviato: Ven Gen 12, 2018 3:56 am    Oggetto:  new balance trainers
Descrizione:

From the Ransom by adidas comes this pair of adidas Army
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
TR Mid. This latest surfaced pair takes on an all black leather build, which is contrasted by a tan inner lining and matching tongue tag. Meanwhile Ransom brand is seen on the heel, while a white sole completes the look. The vintage army inspired kicks can be found now at shops including New York City-based Kith. Knicks fans have something to look forward to courtesy of Ronnie Fieg. He took to his Instagram the other day and blasted off a image of a pair of Asics Gel Lyte III s in a great looking Knicks colorway and while details are scarce its safe to assume that they won t be around for long when they do drop.

Asics recently released this latest version of one of its more popular silhouettes, the Asics Gel-Lyte III. The shoe features a blend of suede, mesh, leather, and ripstop nylon. Grey overlays are applied to the upper, while the underlays take on more vibrant, spring-appropriate colors. The shoe released this past Friday, but quickly sold out at shops including Politics, so check with your local dealer for availability.The Asics Lyte Gel III has popped up unassisted by Ronnie Fieg and once again proves that their in house design team isn t too shabby at all. Here is a look at
a pretty basic sounded colorway but based on materials selection and colorblocking alone its far from boring. Black suede and mesh meets up with gold and tan leather trim and a speckled outsole. Look out for these to release sometime in October at select Asics retailers.

Earlier today we got an initial preview of the Asics Gel Lyte V via Ronnie Fieg, and already we re seeing new images of another colorway. The shoe s color
blocking is spring appropriate, as it is accented by the popular purple and teal color combination. All the while, several other purple tones make an appearance, along with grey, black, and white. Stay tuned in for more information as it surfaces. What are your thoughts on this upcoming colorway? It looks like Asics will be bringing back the Asics Gel Lyte V this Fall and while Ronnie Fieg took to instagram to announce his excitement about it this release is not one of his designs. The Aqua colorway will be the first inline release of the sneaker and as dope as it is we are totally hoping Ronnie tries his hand at a pair of these sooner than later. Be on the lookout for more information about this one.

When you see an Asics collaboration it s usually a safe bet to assume that it will be dope. Here
Slam Jam takes a stab at the Asics Gel Lyte III and its a citrusy sweet combination of lemon and lime. With a low contrast leather build trimmed in grey with hits of silver these are likely to be remembered for a while. These will be available at Slam Jam starting on January 19th and will see a wider release on January 26th.As we finally get a look at the Asics Gel Lyte III Selvedge its clear that Ronnie Fieg has done it again. The accomplished designer drops a sneaker with a deep personal meaning as its underlying theme is that of hard work with a subtle nod to his Kith flagship stores but if you are just into the superficial stuff that is there for you too. A selvedge denim upper trimmed in white leather with red detailing makes these Asics another pair to keep an eye on and with a December 14th release date if you study long you study wrong.

Here we re getting another look at the HAL x Asics Brick Mortar Pack, which we last saw in October. The two piece collection includes the Asics GT-II which represents Red Brick , and the Asics Gel-Lyte III Grey Mortar . The red pair sports a suede and mesh construction, while the grey pair utilizes leather along its upper. As you can probably tell from the name, the kicks pay homage to buildings and the art of building them masonry. Find them both now at shops including Newcastle-based End. It s been awhile since we ve seen a new version of the Onitsuka Tiger (Asics) Ultimate 81, but the classic runner is back this Fall with a bang. Two new versions have just dropped at Feature LV, with your option of a bold colorway or something a little more muted. Available in both Deep Red/Black and Grey/Yellow, the low top shoe is built from a combination of mesh and suede providing the ultimate comfort and breathability. Check for them now at Asics accounts, such as Feature.

Bait has collaborated with Asics on
an Olympics inspired Rings Pack and the final pair will be releasing quite soon and is known as the Red Ring Gel GT-II. The Olympics-inspired BAIT x ASICS Rings Pack was an exclusive collaboration between the Orange County-based lifestyle boutique and the world s top-ranked running shoe company. The Red Ring colorway uses the classic silhouette and gives it a unique black/red colorway that offers unique color blocking which provides a different look at certain angles. Take a look at the Red Ring Gel GT-II in the gallery above and
be sure to pick it up via in-store today.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Gen 12, 2018 3:56 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: