Indice del forum

AREA DEMOCRATICA

BLOG: http://www.areademocratica.blogspot.com/

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

adidas nmd womens
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
BartonDoyle

EtÓ: 37

MessaggioInviato: Sab Ott 28, 2017 3:55 am    Oggetto:  adidas nmd womens
Descrizione:

■This Nike Air More Uptempo ´╗┐
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
Scottie Pippen PE is the next colorway of the basketball sneaker that features a Chicago Bulls-inspired theme. Featuring a white leather upper, the shoe is highlighted by the bold  AIR lettering across the sides in black. Varsity red accents are applied on the swoosh logos, Air pocket and Scottie s  PIP logo on the heels to complete the look altogether.Look for the Nike Air More Uptempo Scottie Pippen PE at select Nike stores and online on June 29 for a retail price tag of $160.

One of the cleanest colorways of the Nike Air Max 97 for summer is this White Snakeskin, a premium version of the runner that is simply a perfect pair for the warm months. Built with more of a luxe look, the shoe features snakeskin leather detailing on the mudguard with 3M reflective accents on the tongue and Summit White/Sail upper. A matching white midsole that includes the visible Air cushioning completes the sleek look altogether.Look for the
Nike Air Max 97 White Snakeskin at select Nike stores and online on June 29 for a retail price tag of $170.

The Nike Air Zoom LWP 16 is finally getting an OG look as we ll soon be seeing the release of this OG-inspired colorway.The Nike Air Zoom LWP 16 is a modern version of the original Zoom LWP
that released back in 1995. This new colorway models itself after the original and comes covered in a combination of white, black, purple, and orange. The Nike Air Zoom LWP 16 features a slip-on construction with mesh dominating the upper and hyperfuse detailing for that fresh new look. Expected to release later this year, what are your thoughts on this OG-inspired colorway of the Nike Air Zoom LWP 16? Stay tuned to Kicks On Fire for updates.

Just like the Presto, the Nike Sock Dart is also an ideal sneaker option for the Summer season. If you re a fan of the model and are in need of a new pair, we have not one, not two,
but three different colorways to choose from.The Nike Sock Dart SE debuts in your choice of Terra Orange, Sail and Dark Grey. Al three options will comes dressed in a new knitted upper that end up giving the shoe a bit more of a premium look and feel. All three pairs rock a tonal upper accompanied by the transparent strap overlay riding atop a clean White sole unit and an all White midsole and heel to complete the look down low. You like? Find these today at select Nike retailers for $140.

Nike can now call The Big Apple home as they have just unveiled their new World Headquarters in the heart of the city.The new Nike NYC HQ is located on 855 6th Ave and comes with everything you d expect and much more. The space is 150,000 square feet and six stories with features that include conference rooms designed by Miniwiz, an integrated design studio, and get this, a 4,000-square foot basketball court! The extravagant hoop court also has seating for 400 people. The basketball court will be utilized for local hoop leagues as well as friendly games between the Nike staff.The only way you ll be able to get an inside look is if you re well-connected or of course if you work for the Swoosh. Check out a few photos of the space above.

The Nike Air Presto Essential should be a staple in everyone s Summer wardrobe. Light, comfy, stylish and breathable. What
else do you want? If you re in need of a new pair, check out thie Nike Air Presto Essential in Black and Blue Jay.This version of the Nike Air Presto Essential comes with a mesh upper accompanied by the usual midfoot cage overlay for additional support and added aesthetics. Below you will find a comfy phylon midsole and air-sole heel unit. Most of the shoe comes in Black, while the White and aforementioned Blue Jay provide contrast on the shoe. If you like what you see, you can now pick up a pair of you own from select retailers for $120.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Ott 28, 2017 3:55 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: