Indice del forum

AREA DEMOCRATICA

BLOG: http://www.areademocratica.blogspot.com/

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

adidas nmd womens
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
FrankAbbot

EtÓ: 37

MessaggioInviato: Ven Set 15, 2017 4:29 am    Oggetto:  adidas nmd womens
Descrizione:

Today we ´╗┐
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
get a closer look at the newest colorway of the AM 95 Essential, the Nike Air Max 95 Essential Trooper Green. We have the official images, now we re just waiting for the release date, which should be sooner than later.The Nike Air Max 95 Essential Trooper Green features an upper done in Trooper Green constructed out of leather, mesh, suede and nylon. Breaking up the tonal look of the upper is the use of Summit White for the sole unit. The 3M Reflective detailing on the tongues and heels provide the shoe with some nice pop to an otherwise subtle finish. Do you see yourself rocking a pair of these this Summer? Retail is $160. We ll hit you with the release date as soon as it s made available.

Another closer look at the OFF-WHITE x Nike VaporMax is featured as this latest set focuses on how the sneaker looks when worn. The new sneaker features a black upper with a retro-inspired tongue while a striking branding motif is
seen on the medial side showcasing the collaboration. Other details include an exposed stitched oversized Nike Swoosh and  AIR text on the heel, as a black VaporMax sole completes the look altogether. Look for the OFF-WHITE x Nike VaporMax to release at select Nike stores soon. Be sure to click and bookmark our Nike
Air Foamposite One Eggplant 2017 hub page now for the shoe s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images.

The newest colorway of the Nike Air More Uptempo this summer comes in light bone to follow on the Scottie Pippen PE. Featuring a leather upper with the model s  AIR lettering on the sides outlined in white, other details on the shoe include textile lining, perforations and swooshes on the toe box and heel. A matching rubber sole with Air units in the midsole complete the look altogether.Retailing for $160, get the Nike Air More Uptempo Light Bone at select Nike stores and online today. Be sure to click and
bookmark our Nike Air Foamposite One Eggplant 2017 hub page now for the shoe s latest release info and up-to-the-minute updates and images.

If you re the type of person that likes dope kicks with quality materials then these two new colorways of the Nike Air Max 1 fit that exact description.The classic silhouette from Nike Sportswear has just released in two earthy color palettes that include a Ridgerock/Turbo Green/Khaki iteration and a Medium Olive/Dark Stucco/Anthracite pair, both which come constructed out of suede, heavy canvas, and tumbled leather. The pictures above are all the evidence you need to see the premium materials used on both sneakers. You can scoop up both of these Air Max 1s at select Nike retailers now for $110 each.

Nike has just dropped two new colorways of the NikeLab Roshe Two Flyknit V2 alongside the Cargo Khaki pair that we gave you a look at last week.Both pairs of the revamped Roshe Two come covered in camo uppers as the first is done in Black/Dark Grey/Wolf Grey and the 2nd features a combination of String/Black/Dark Mushroom. The shoe features a Bootie-style construction with a foot-hugging breathable Flyknit upper. Other details include triple-density cushioning which provides a combination of support and softness, and a rubber outsole for durability.You can pick up both of these colorways of the NikeLab Roshe Two Flyknit V2 directly from nike.com now for $140 each.

After getting a look at two OG-inspired colorways
of the Nike Air Zoom LWP, we now focus our attention on a new colorway that is perfect for the Summer.Dressed for the season, this Air Zoom LWP comes covered in a mesh and fuse upper making it breathable and lightweight. The shoe features a combination of Black and Hyper Turquoise on the upper that is contrasted by a White midsole and outsole down below. Nike branding has then been added on the tongue, ankle, and heels to finish things off.Look for this Nike Zoom LWP in Black Hyper Turquoise to arrive at select Nike Sportswear retailers this Summer for $150.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Ven Set 15, 2017 4:29 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: