Indice del forum



PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike runners
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio

Registrato: 10/09/18 08:06
Messaggi: 47
DuncanSusan is offline 

MessaggioInviato: Lun Set 10, 2018 8:50 am    Oggetto:  nike runners
Rispondi citando

Paul George's second signature shoe will
officially release on February 10th in the "Playstation" colorway. This official collaboration with SONY's gaming console franchise features an energetic design inspired by the colors of the game controller and features a unique code on the heel that will unlock a special feature on your Playstation 4. The Nike PG 2 Playstation will release on Nike SNKRS at 10 AM EST and select Nike Basketball retailers around the globe. Foot Locker's release has been postponed to February 11th.

While you think about that, check out Nike's Air Max Day 2018 lineup where you might be able to pick up some of these drops for yourself. Jordan Brand's collaboration with Drake's record label OVO, are some of the most successful partnerships in recent memory as it combines the heritage classics of the
Jumpmans with the luxe aesthetic of OVO -; and that continues with the upcoming Air Jordan 8. Gold highlights at the heel and sole steal the shoe, while the red Jumpman inside the customary 8 tongue tab delivers an iconic look fans have grown to
know and love.

While Nike's basketball designs feature boisterous color schemes, many of its other drops keep things simple with black and white -; matching the Jordan Brand uniforms of the All-Star Game itself. Expect a drop to be centered around the festivities going down during the February 15-17 weekend -; specifically on February 15th alongside a gang of other footwear inspired by the event. Check out a detailed look below and tell us which pair you plan on copping.

It appears that Nike has big plans for Zoom Kobe 1 as we
 ve already learned of a collaboration with LA-based UNDEFEATED, while the timing of the releases appear to coincide with the NBA All-Star game taking place in Los Angeles, the city where Bryant made his name. There certainly is more to come from the revived Nike Kobe footwear legacy, and it all starts next week. Nike is offering up the ability to switch out colors of the iconic Swoosh logo with this set of Air Force 1s destined for an All-Star Weekend launch.

The resurgence of this idea first started with the release of the Travis Scott x Air Force 1 that saw its Nike Swoosh come with interchangeable options, allowing the wearer to truly add its own look. Now, Nike is firing up that trend across an entire five-piece collection dubbed the "90/10" pack, which plays off the idea that the Swoosh handles 90% of the design, and you handle the remaining 10%. As part of this new collection, the Air More Money, the Air Huarache, the Air Force 1, the Vandal
High, and the SF-AF1 High will be releasing ranging from $110 USD -; $200 USD.

Joining the ranks of one of the Swoosh's newest silhouette is this Wolf Grey iteration that sees its body dressed up in a tonal hue, sporting a shell-like overlay with textile underlays underneath and a hit of metallic silver on its midfoot shank. Fans of this distinguished new Vapormax Plus can log onto select retailers like Rock City Kicks and pick up a pair today for $190 USD. Update: A White/Gum colorway of the UNDEFEATED x
Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Protro will release on February 15th.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato

MessaggioInviato: Lun Set 10, 2018 8:50 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> SPAZIO DEMOCRATICO Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a:  
Non puoi inserire nuovi Topic in questo forum
Non puoi rispondere ai Topic in questo forum
Non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi in questo forum
Non puoi cancellare i tuoi messaggi in questo forum
Non puoi votare nei sondaggi in questo forum
Non puoi allegare files in questo forum
Puoi scaricare files da questo forum

Powered by with phpBB 2003 - 2008